Ms. Herrera has become a powerful advocate for victims’ rights and within the Hispanic community in catastrophic personal injury cases, medical malpractice, automobile, trucking and wrongful death cases. She is also passionately committed to protecting the legal rights of individuals, entrepreneurs and corporations. Her expertise in business, finance and law makes her a multi-dimensional advocate in all aspects of litigation. She is widely respected for her legal skills, effectiveness and relentless work ethic. Ms. Herrera’s commitment, experience and education anchor the growing personal injury and commercial litigation sector of the firm.
Ms. Herrera has demonstrated her dedication and commitment while working her way through college and receiving honors. It is precisely these strong set of skills that she brings to every client and case and which create exemplary results for clients.
Ms. Herrera earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration and finance from Florida International University School of Business in 1994. Ms. Herrera earned her Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from the University Of Miami School Of Law in 1997. During law school, Ms. Herrera was a member and published in the Entertainment and Sports Law Review. She was also inducted as a member of the Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court. After her first year in law school, Ms. Herrera was selected to complete an internship in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida with the Honorable Magistrate Linnea R. Johnson. She further distinguished herself in law school by receiving the Trial Advocacy Scholarship Award.
There is simply no substitute for the exceptional individual attention that this team brings to every client and every case.
- President of the Hispanic National Bar Association for Region VIII (Florida)
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the University of Miami Alumni Association
- Former Vice Chair of Grievance Committee 11 “M” of the Florida Bar
- Former director of the Cuban American Bar Association
- Former director of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Federal Trial Bar
- Miami Dade Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Spellman-Hoeveler American Inns of Cour